A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
The Inside Sales Consultant (Homeowner Consultant) is responsible for new customer lead generation to support the Regional Director team. You will be speaking to vacation rental homeowners to learn about their rental situation, identify areas of need, and qualify them for Evolve’s services. The right candidate for this position is eager to jump into an energetic sales environment, qualifying potential homeowners, and developing new leads for our rapidly growing team. This candidate will play a key role in helping build one of the fastest growing Vacation Rental Networks, while also having an opportunity to grow their career!
- Generate new leads through inbound and outbound phone and email prospecting
- Produce substantial outbound activity through cold-calling our database and email campaigns
- Qualify prospects and sell the value of Evolve's services
- Qualify opportunities and handle objections
- Transition qualified opportunities and set appointments for the Regional Director team
- Consult homeowners on how to be successful in the vacation rental market
- Manage sales activities within our database (Salesforce) including processing leads, tracking and reporting
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Participate in regular sales training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with Regional Directors to establish territory plan-of-attack
- 1+ years sales experience
- Proven phone-based prospecting and selling success
- Experience in a start-up atmosphere is a plus
- Competitive overachiever with a winning attitude
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- CRM black-belts will have a leg up (especially those with Salesforce.com experience)
- Proficiency in Office or Google Docs
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.