A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Evolve is growing fast, and we're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who can help us grow even faster.
Do you have agency experience managing large digital marketing budgets for various clients? Are you ready to focus in on one brand and apply your know-how at an in-house role? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? If so, you might be our person.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll be responsible for implementing and managing digital campaigns designed to accelerate Evolve's homeowner acquisition efforts. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced startup, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Establish strategy, create and manage digital campaigns on platforms like AdWords, Bing and Facebook
- Day-to-day campaign management including audience targeting, keyword strategy, copy optimization, bid management and more
- Long-term campaign optimization based on target metrics
- Collaborate with and provide directive to internal creative/content team and external agencies to drive KPI achievement and continued optimization
- Make recommendations for and implement new media testing opportunities and experiments
- Own goals and performance metrics for your campaigns, monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness and areas for improvement
- Pixel and tag generation, implementation and quality assurance
- Develop and implement effective conversion funnels
- Analyze data from multiple sources to optimize campaign performance
- Keep up to date on best practices, industry trends, techniques and new announcements and support the team as a subject matter expert
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience for consumer-facing products or services; ideally at an agency
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Experience managing large digital media budget and deploying budget across multiple advertising platforms
- At least two years experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- At least one year expereince managing campaigns through Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- THE BENEFITS - We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.