A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high-growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver, offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
We’re looking for an innovative and highly motivated Salesforce Solution Architect to join our Platform Development team and help us leverage Salesforce far and above its CRM capabilities.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will help us design and support our custom Force.com environment. This position is a great opportunity to get involved in one of today’s fastest-growing industries and have an important and immediate impact at Evolve.
In this role, you will perform high-level analysis and solution architecture, support ongoing cross-team operations, and plan and execute special projects. You will work closely with our Platform Development and internal teams to provide day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of Evolve’s Force.com platform. We’ll also be looking to you to lead the charge on improvement efforts. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be the go-to Salesforce expert at a quickly growing company, keep reading!
The ideal candidate for this role is technically savvy, analytical, and process-oriented. He or she must anticipate and embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, willing to perform a variety of responsibilities and would be comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
- Serve as a solution architect and administrator for Evolve’s Force.com application
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure configurations support business requirements
- Analyze enhancement requests, implement and test those requests
- Manage Salesforce administration, including but not limited to user roles, security, profiles, object/field relationships, workflow rules, processes, flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons and triggers
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Manage processes to promote system changes - complete management and org readiness activities, put those changes into production
- Prepare data files and upload data into Force.com
- Create reports in SalesForce.com to meet operational requirements
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation
- 2+ years of experience as a SalesForce.com administrator or similar experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or related Technical Architect certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience aligning business applications with complex business process requirements
- Excellent customer service skills with strong communication skills
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
- Location: This is a Denver, CO-based position
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.