A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
We are looking for a data-driven Financial Analyst to join our Operations Team! The right person for the job is a highly motivated self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to grow his or her career in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial forecasting and budgeting for Evolve. He or she will work closely with the executive team and operation leaders to understand business metrics/KPIs and provide financial analysis of the company operations. This role requires an individual who thrives in a deadline-driven environment and welcomes the challenge of high-priority projects.
Our dream applicant is a self-starter who contributes fresh, thoughtful ideas and looks for opportunities to improve processes, as well as boost team and company performance whenever possible. If this is you, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into important data that drives company decisions, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the financial forecasting and modeling function including, but not limited to, revenue, COGS, operating expenses, and cash flow
- Provide analysis on budget vs. actual and YOY performance
- Collaborate with company leaders to establish budgets and forecast
- Understand and use current financial information to build dynamic financial models
- Work closely with Accounting to incorporate forecasting into our financial process
- Complete analysis projects for leaders throughout the organization
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a Finance/Analytics role
- Must have experience working against deadlines
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth, fast-pace environment a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a must
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform strongly preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus
- A mind geared toward customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- THE BENEFITS - We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.