A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Evolve’s Operations team is growing, and we are looking for an individual who is ready to jump in head-first to aid in supporting multiple teams within the company. Our ideal candidate has a naturally analytical mind and is able to efficiently multitask and work on multiple ongoing projects. They genuinely enjoy data entry and repetitive tasks, and are able to work effectively without close supervision. In order to thrive in the Evolve environment, the right candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced, fast-growing startup atmosphere where tasks, duties, and priorities can change on a weekly, daily (and sometimes hourly) basis.
- Assist in processing and tracking owner invoices and payments on a weekly basis
- Process final payments on a daily basis for all of our upcoming reservations
- Create manual listings for select distribution channels
- Assist the Review Specialist in gathering review information from various distribution channels so that the data can be input into Salesforce
- Assist the Operations team and all other teams within the organization with data entry and operational type tasks as needed
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who can work with many different teams and people
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and basic formulas
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Willingness to step up and help with many different projects as the needs arise
- Actively pursuing or recent recipient of a 4-year undergraduate degree
- THE BENEFITS - We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.