A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Evolve is growing fast, and we're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can help us grow even faster.
Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? Do you respond well to constructive feedback from team members? Can you balance and prioritize multiple projects at the same time? If so, you might be our person.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for implementing and managing digital campaigns designed to accelerate Evolve's homeowner acquisition efforts. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced startup, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Create and manage digital campaigns on platforms like AdWords, Facebook and HubSpot
- Develop and implement effective conversion funnels
- Analyze data from multiple sources to optimize campaign performance
- Update, enhance, and rework existing campaigns as needed
- Investigate and test new digital marketing strategies
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience for consumer-facing products or services
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Understanding of technical website attributes
- You are physically incapable of pronouncing the words “that’s not my job”
- Ability to take constructive feedback and a willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- THE BENEFITS - We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.