A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer!
Evolve is looking for a part-time employee for approximately 25-30 hours per week to support our Success Management and Customer Experience Teams. You will assist with various duties related to data entry and homeowner account optimization including, but not limited to: processing property reviews; updating customer account information; collecting final payments for reservations; invoice adjustments and invoice payment collection.
- Acquire marketable skills using programs such as Salesforce.com
- Resolve tasks with emphasis on efficiency and accuracy
- Assist team members with technical tasks
- Have the opportunity to attend weekly town halls
- Have an opportunity for career growth
- Be a part of a vibrant, and friendly team atmosphere
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Actively pursuing or recent recipient of a 4 year undergraduate degree
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Cannot be afraid to roll up your sleeves, wire-in and hammer out data entry
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- Highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the misspelling in the previous bullet point
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities, and not afraid to work on any assignment thrown your way because everything is important in a startup.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our weekly Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.