A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high-growth, Denver-based startup in the vacation rental industry and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to redefine vacation rental management by offering homeowners higher performance, lower fees, and maximum flexibility.
The company was founded by experienced industry professionals and is backed by the most sophisticated investors in online travel. Evolve is positioned to be the market leader of the massive professional services sector in the highest growth segment of the travel industry - vacation rentals.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, pursuing and maintaining strategic partnerships that help to accelerate Evolve's homeowner acquisition efforts. Your primary objective is to establish productive referral partnerships with local businesses that cater to vacation home owners. This includes real estate agencies, property managers, developers and more. The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly motivated strategic thinker with the perfect mix of sales and relationship building skills. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
- Identify and maintain strategic partnerships focused on driving new homeowner leads
- Establish Evolve as the vacation rental management solution of choice
- Work closely with Sales to develop trust with key referral partners
- Manage activities and track results within our CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- 4+ years of sales or business development experience
- Vacation rental, hospitality, or real estate experience a plus
- Proven success establishing relationships with key influencers
- Competitive over-achiever with a winning attitude
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excels at collaboration and teamwork
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- CRM black-belts will have a leg up (especially those with Salesforce.com experience)
- Start-up worthy: self-starter, maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- THE PERKS - We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong with our weekly Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.