A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Evolve is growing fast, which means we’re producing an enormous amount of marketing content to let vacation rental owners know what we do, how we do it, and why we’re better at it than anyone in the industry. We’re looking for a designer who can tackle that job with thoughtfulness, passion, and impeccable skill.
Can you balance creativity with strong attention to detail? Do you have the ability to respond appropriately to constructive feedback from team members? Are you comfortable working in a deadline driven environment? If so, you might be our person.
You’ll be designing marketing content ranging from digital ads and landing pages to direct mail and rack cards. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced startup, and constantly discover new ways to expand your design skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Design compelling marketing content for vacation rental homeowners and travelers (landing pages, digital ads, print ads, brochures, infographics, presentations, and anything else we throw at you)
- Update, enhance, and rework existing marketing content as needed
- Maintain and refine our brand standards
- Investigate new strategies for designing content that drives traffic and generates leads
- 2-5 years as a graphic designer for consumer-facing products or services
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Ability to design content that looks great but also converts
- Utilize data to inform design decisions
- Excellent sense of typography, layout and general design principals
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS web technologies
- You are physically incapable of pronouncing the words “that’s not my job”
- Ability to be proactive, multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Graphic design or equivalent degree preferred
- THE BENEFITS - We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.