A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Product Marketing Associates help build stand-out online listings for new vacation rental homes in the Evolve Network. You will be responsible for writing dynamic copy that highlights each home's most attractive attributes, as well as building the "nuts and bolts" of each listing such as rate and fee structures. The right candidate for this position is a self-starter who has OCD-like organizational tendencies. The perfect left brain/right brain mix will do very well in this role.
This is a part-time role that will require up to 30 hours of work per week. This is a great opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience working with a high-growth start-up. If you are interested in growing your marketing career, this is the job you need!
To view some examples of our current vacation rental listings, please visit our "Travel with Us" page and check out our listings. Think you've got the stuff?!
- Master every detail of new homes added to the Evolve Network
- Write creative copy that paints a picture for travelers to imagine themselves vacationing in each home
- Work quickly and with a sense of urgency while still capturing the details
- 1-2 years copy writing or creative writing experience
- Travel-related experience even better
- You are physically incapable of pronouncing the words “that’s not my job”
- Violently allergic to all forms of entitlement and/or credit-seeking
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- Highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the spelling error in the previous bullet point
- CRM black-belts will have a leg up
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- 4 year undergraduate degree preferred
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.